Are you a busy person? Do you live in a warm climate or do you simply travel for work all the time?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then you should have a shorty wetsuit in your closet.
Carve your niche in the water with a shorty wetsuit. Designed for optimal speed in cold water, shorty wetsuits are more comfortable than ever before while being warmer. They are formed from three-layer neoprene to ensure you are warm and keep a high degree of dexterity.
Here at Henderson, we have been building wetsuits since 2002 and we know there is a wetsuit out there for every swimmer. It might take some trial and error to find the right one, but our team are here to help with all of your questions.
|Henderson Men's 3mm Thermoprene Pro Front Zip Shorty Wetsuit||Best Overall|
|ZCCO Men's Wetsuits 1.5/3mm Premium Neoprene Back Zip Shorty Dive Skin||Budget Pick|
|AKONA Men's 3mm Tropical Water Shorty Wetsuit. Scuba||Upgrade Pick|
1. Henderson Men's 3mm Thermoprene Pro Front Zip Shorty Wetsuit
- Soft to the touch
- Comes with leg zippers
- Excellent customer service
According to the Henderson Men’s 3mm Thermoprene Pro Front Zip Shorty wetsuit review, this product came in comfortably small, and was soft and stayed soft all through the season.
This product comes with some excellent features you’re sure to love. The thermoprene sublimated neoprene material is soft, stretchy and flexible. The seams are heat pressed for superior durability, but they’re still flexible. The flat lock stitched seams are entirely leak proof.
This shorty wetsuit also comes with a three-millimeter seam. This gives you plenty of flex in between the panels for a much wider range of motion. The inner textile lining gives you body hugging compression, thermo-reflective inserts, a comfort cuff with a velcro tab, and long leg zippers.
2. Lemorecn Wetsuits Adult's Premium Neoprene Diving Suit 3mm Shorty Jumpsuit
3. ZCCO Men's Wetsuits 1.5/3mm Premium Neoprene Back Zip Shorty Dive Skin
- The material is in great quality which is better than the other the other low-cost wetsuits.
- It comes with different sizes which will fit the different body types.
- The design is definitely worth the price you are paying.
- There is a drawstring at the waist which can be easily adjusted.
- It's a pretty heavy-duty shorty.
- It seems pretty good quality, just as described.
- Rips very easily.
- It is too thick which makes it hard to swim very fast.
- It shrank and the seams started to tear.
- Not a good purchase.
You have to be careful in installing the pump, so you don't make a huge mess.
Since the filter is against the tank, from the surface, you will need to be careful in handling the tube as you change the filter.
Most reviews recommend this product. It improves the water quality and allows an easy feeding process.
4. Seavenger Navigator 3mm Neoprene Shorty Wetsuit
- Compatible with all booties or gloves
- Features a mesh lining for better durability
- Ideal warmth for PWC riders and recreational divers.
- Low self-drag for maximum speed
- The shoulder seams need to be resewn or the seams need to be removed
- You can get some water leakage despite the best efforts to make sure it isn’t a problem
- This shorty wetsuit is not for technical diving or for very cold water
The Seavenger Neoprene Shorty Wetsuit is perfect for warmer water usage and water temperature up to about 75 degrees. You’ll be impressed with how well this wetsuit moves with you when you’re in the water and paddling around.
It has a roomy rear vent that makes it easy to go to the bathroom if you’re wearing a wetsuit that would otherwise be hard to do so in.
This shorty wetsuit is compatible with booties or gloves and has a mesh lining that adds to the durability. You can wear this shorty with socks or without, as you decide.
5. Micosuza Womens Shorty Wetsuit Long Sleeve 1.5MM Neoprene Back Zip Winter Swimwear Long Sleeve Diving Snorkeling Surfing Swimwear
- Fits better in some than in others but is still great for all sizes
- All seams look super strong and durable
- 3mm or 5mm inserts are removable or swappable
- Doesn’t restrict movement, especially in arms
- Runs tight if you’re between sizes
- A little cold
- Bit on the short side in the torso
For someone looking for a light-duty wetsuit for fun in the sun, this one could be the perfect choice.
Its best features are easy to see when you step into this wetsuit. It’s a bit of a tight fit at first but it molds well. It’s not the fastest to dry if you get caught in a beach shower. That’s our only real complaint. It’s also a bit short for bustier women. But for smaller, leaner women, it has the right combination of moderate flotation and just enough insulation to keep you warm.
6. Cressi Shorty Ladies' Wetsuit
- Good durability
- Easy to put on and take off
- A bit bulky
- Does not fit well for women with curves
The Cressi Shorty Wetsuit for Water Activities is perfect for water activities like swimming, snorkeling, low-intensive yoga, etc. the suit is made from top quality 2.5mm premium neoprene that is ideal for diving & swimming! High elasticity and softness, feel like a second skin;
The Shorty Wetsuit for Water Activities features include:
- 5/3mm Short sleeves
- Thermal lining for better thermal insulation
- Thermo-sealed open-cell foam pads
- Velcro fastening
7. Phantom Aquatics Marine Men's Shorty Wetsuit
- Quick to dry
- Has thick thermal lining
- Excellent fit
- Reflective elements
- Retains body heat
- Very versatile
The Phantom Aquatics Marine Men’s Shorty Wetsuit has a super stretchy neoprene which moves well with your body. The dive vest which is included in this wetsuit allows you to keep your dive gear balanced if you plan to scuba dive for an extended period of time without having to make any stops. It is really easy to put on and take off no matter whether you are swimming or scuba diving. It is also very easy to clean and dry.
This is the ideal swimwear for swimming in cold or chilly water, snorkeling, scuba diving in marine sub-tropical environments, and other water-related activities.
8. AKONA Men's 3mm Tropical Water Shorty Wetsuit. Scuba
- Great price
- Comes in lots of vibrant colors
- Compact, durable design
- Can be used in and out of water
- Thumb loops
9. GoldFin Shorty Wetsuit Women Kids Men
- Nice wetsuit that gathers around the waist and chest.
- Provides a very slim profile when in the water to give you extra mobility when swimming.
GoldFin dive gear is all about keeping you protected in the water but also having you enjoy yourself the entire time. This wetsuit is a perfect example of their commitment to making sure you have a great time whether you are snorkeling in the open water, scuba diving, or swimming around in a lake or the ocean.
The GoldFin shorty wetsuit is comfortable, it provides a great fit, and it is lightweight, all of which will enable you to enjoy the freedom of movement while also keeping you protected from the cold.
10. O'Neill Men's Reactor 2mm Back Zip Spring Wetsuit
- Two-way zippers
- Zip front chest pocket
- Glideskin nylon