Water trampolines are more than a fun way to cool down during a hot day. They are excellent exercise equipment that can build your leg strength and tone your abs and arms. Water trampolines are a great way to get exercise in, especially if you have curves in your yard or limited space.
I got one for my girls and me. We get a great workout using it. There’s a lot of fun to be had, and you won’t need a lot of space to store it.
Here are our favorite water trampolines chosen from a pool with over 500 models.
|Island Hopper 25'"Giant Jump Water Trampoline||Best Overall|
|WOW World of Watersports||Budget Pick|
|Island Hopper 17' Bounce N Splash Padded Water Bouncer||Upgrade Pick|
1. Island Hopper 25'"Giant Jump Water Trampoline
2. Island Hopper 17' Bounce N Splash Padded Water Bouncer
When you look at the Island Hopper 17’ Bounce N Splash Padded Water Bouncer, you will immediately be able to tell that it is safe for kids. This means that it can be enjoyed by a wide variety of people from young children to adults.
It has a diameter of 1.30 meters, which is pretty large. This is one of the reasons why it is so popular and why many people like to purchase it. It can hold sand if necessary, or it can be used in the absence of any sand.
This trampoline is inflatable and therefore it is extra safe and easy to set up. It is also quite easy to deflate. Because of this, you can easily store it when you do not need to use it. It is also quite easy to carry around.
3. RAVE Sports O-Zone Plus Water Bouncer
- This water trampoline from Ravel has a capacity of up to 600 lbs and comes with three Air Cell foam noodles.
- It’s sturdy enough to carry your whole family and strong enough to withstand heavy use.
- The round design means that you can bounce and flip as much as you want without any worry.
The foam noodles are very bouncy and soft and should last a long time. Simply take out the soft center to inflate them. They’ll keep their bounce for a really long time.
There’s a non-slip EVA traction pad at the center of the trampoline to prevent slippage.
The manufacturer recommends an adult supervision to prevent accidents.
4. RAVE Sports Aqua Jump Eclipse 15' Water Park
The Aquaglide Eclipse Water park is the perfect trampoline for both the pool and the beach. It’s a smaller surface area on the ground to catch debris compared to big trampolines, and it comes with a built-in, removable pool that both protects kids from the sun and gives them a place to cool off.
It’s a great way to bring water fun to your swimming pool, whether you’re using it for exercise or just for fun. The water park is also ideal for vacations by the beach … if you can bear to leave it there!
The Eclipse comes with a separate pool that’s easy to remove and clean … although we wish it was a bit easier to remove and re-attach. Unfortunately, it can become quite heavy if water is in the pool, although it does come with two handles.
5. Island Hopper Turtle Hop Water Bouncer
- Can accommodate up to 6 people
- Aquatic toys allow you to lounge comfortably
- Bounce is easy to use
- Structure is more sturdy than other models
- Includes a drain plug to release excess water
- More expensive than other models
- Takes more space than many alternatives
- The Hop is more versatile
X 11.5 ft. x 14.5 ft.
Island Hopper turtle bounce house is a new innovation in inflatable water trampoline game. It is a perfect product to enjoy a summer fun day with friends and family. Unlike other bounce houses, this floatie has three compartments, and this is the biggest selling point of this product.
The turtle game is not strictly meant for kids only. Adults can have fun bouncing around or sunbathing in these ample compartments. The trampoline is wide enough to accommodate up to six teenagers with ease, without disturbing each other. You can also choose to float individually.
6. AQUAGLIDE Platinum Supertramp Water Trampoline
- Heavy duty vinyl and a strong steel frame
- Fairly easy to set up
- Twist net and high build quality
- Not very large
- The pads you’re supposed to sit on often slip
- The pump you need to install is separate
- The apron netting is too low
Aquaglide is one of the most trusted names in the trampoline world. It has an excellent reputation for safety and durability. The Platinum Super Tramp water trampoline with enclosure and safety net is primarily suitable for someone who wants a decent trampoline that they can use in the backyard. As long as you’re not expecting the same level of fun from it as you would get from a smaller trampoline, you might be happy.
This trampoline is 12 feet long, which means it can take up a relatively large amount of space. In fact, it’s one of the most stable trampolines around. That’s largely thanks to the hefty 1.5-inch steel frame that it sits on.
7. RAVE Sports Bongo Northwood's Water Bouncer
- Versatile water bouncer
- Great for entertainment and parties
- FDA approved
- 1540-lb weight capacity
- Adjustable height settings
- Sturdy air-beam construction
- Can be folded for easy storage
- 285-lb weight capacity
- Self-contained water bouncer
- 6 included hoses provide great bouncing power
- Requires a metal frame for outdoor use
- Can be somewhat unstable
The Rave Sports Bongo amusement water bouncer is a fun time for the whole family. This versatile water bouncer can be used both indoors and outdoors to accommodate for any party. It can support up to three riders at once, weighing up to 285-lbs. This water bouncer features an adjustable height and is made of sturdy air beam construction. This bouncer can be folded for easy storage and it comes with a repair kit. The frame of this water bouncer need not be metal, so it is perfect if you only want to use it indoors. This water bouncer is quite sturdy and can last you quite a while.
8. RAVE Sports Splash Zone Plus 12-Foot Water Bouncer
- Very sturdy with a 221-lb weight capacity
- Large jump area
- Plastic seems to be hearty
- Takes 2-3 guys to move the boxes into the backyard
- Logs fall too easily
- More than one waterproof speaker would be better
The RAVE Sports Splash Zone Plus Water Bouncer has longevity evident in its design and manufacture. With good clearance under the jumper and a sturdy construction, the Splash Zone is as good as it gets for the price. Its size is large enough for several kids to play on together. While the manufacturer claims it can easily hold up to four adults, that may be a bit of a stretch, depending on the size of the adults.
It’s big enough to provide a fantastic playground for the kids, and the splash area with Tarzan swing is an excellent juxtaposition to the high bouncy platform.
As with most water trampolines, the RAVE Sports Splash Zone Plus Water Bouncer has a drain in its center to allow water to escape. However, this drain seems to allow enough water to remain in the trampoline surface that someone could still drown, if they are drawn into the water and are unable to find their way out of the drain. This is an important drawback, but given a simple gate to block the drain, would be relatively easy to correct.
9. WOW World of Watersports
- Reduces muscle fatigue
- Compact storage and transport due to break down design
- Call upon the entire family to enjoy the water
This could be great for a family with a large age range. Because it is so easy to fill, everyone should be able to pitch in. It might take some effort, but the end result could be worth the time spent.
Once inflated, you can enjoy a fun time with three or four people on it. It’s perfect for wai